I made these truffles as part of Joycey’s birthday present, I filled up multi coloured pails with homemade goodies like chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cranberry shortbread and truffles. Here’s a pretty easy recipe for chocolate truffles. One can also prettify it by putting edible decorations and placing each truffle into papercups.
12 oz Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup of Condensed Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup Almond Slivers (dry roast)
1. Melt chocolate chips either using a double boiler, or if in a microwave, nuke for 3 mins, taking it out after every minute and stir.
2. Add condensed milk & vanilla extract
3. Stir well, leave to cool and slightly hardened in the fridge for about half an hour.
4. Scrape the truffle with a spoon, form into balls.
5. Roll the truffles in cocoa and the almond slivers.
6. Keep refrigerated until serving.