Answers.com defines chocolate as such:
choc·o·late (chô’kə-lĭt, chôk’lĭt, chŏk’-)
Fermented, roasted, shelled, and ground cacao seeds, often combined with a sweetener or flavoring agent.
A beverage made by mixing water or milk with chocolate.
A small, chocolate-covered candy with a hard or soft center.
A grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
Made or flavored with chocolate: chocolate pudding.
Of a grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
[Spanish, from Nahuatl xocolatl : xococ, bitter + atl, water.]
choc·o·lat·y or choc·o·lat·ey (-lĭ-tē) adj.
Excitedly I hopped on a train and Gil took a bus from the northern part of our little island, to the eastern part of Singapore, specifically Tampines, to check out the Chocolate Fantasy, that’s part of the Singapore Food Festival 2005. One would envision, an array of platters of chocolate, an artistic display of marvelous out of this world creations, mouth watering shapes and sizes and varieties of dark, milk, white, Gianduja, Ethiopian or the like…. BUT!!! unfortunately, tis not what we expected! 4 tables decked out with (1)candy, (2)nougat, (3)chocolate and (4)a fountain of hot, melting, flowing chocolate. Not satiated with what we saw, the Chocolate Fantasy… was actually not we fantasised. So to satiate our desire for chocolate, we settled for delicious fondue at Haagen Daz… melted rich dark chocolate that you just wish could slather on yourself or get someone else to massage you with it, hmmmm..however i much prefer, to drink the liquid heavely substance. Below are the pics of our nite, tonite… enjoy!
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!~ Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)
TOP TWENTY REASONS WHY CHOCOLATE IS BETTER THAN SEX:
( note to readers, authors of the blog did not write this, but felt it to be quite apt)
1) You can GET chocolate.
2) “If you love me you’ll swallow that” has real meaning with chocolate.
3) Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft.
4) You can safely have chocolate while you are driving and even without a condom.
5) You can make chocolate last as long as you want it to.
6) You can have chocolate even in front of your mother.
7) If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won’t mind.
8) Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names.
9) The word “commitment” doesn’t scare off chocolate.
10) You can have chocolate on top of your workbench/desk during working hours without upsetting your co-workers.
11) You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped.
12) You don’t get hairs in your mouth with chocolate.
13) With chocolate there’s no need to fake it.
14) Chocolate doesn’t make you pregnant and you don’t get AIDS.
15) You can have chocolate at any time of the month.
16) Good chocolate is easy to find.
17) You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle.
18) You are never too young or too old for chocolate.
19) When you have chocolate it does not keep your neighbors awake.
20) With chocolate size doesn’t matter.